Dear Potential Client: Coaching is basically the ability to guide you to genuine and profound elevation in your life, career or relationship, which I’ve happily have been able to do repeatedly for clients and in an original way, as the many reviews here attest. I draw on my years of experience with clients and in the realities of the world, my deep understanding of the human psyche, and on extensive training in effective coaching methods abetted by my own innovative and highly effective methods.
I know from many clients sharing about false starts with therapists or with other coaches, that the finding-a-coach process can be hit or miss. I concluded that the best way for someone to get to know what I do and to feel safe and inspired to work with me - is to experience me directly in a no-charge consultation or even full session. The vast majority of people who start with me in this way stay the course for exceptional outcomes, making this process the most efficient way for you and I to move forward.
THE REASONS MOST PEOPLE COME TO ME FOR COACHING
* You are in crisis emotionally or stressed out.
* Your relationship is a mess or overwhelming you in some way.
* You are floundering for direction in your life or career.
* You have issues with family. friends or people at at your job that are playing havoc with your life.
* You are successful…and want to reach an even greater level of mastery and are seeking new dimensions in your life.
* You are a business exec who wants to grow your company or non-profit and your own leadership game.
If your coaching needs don’t fit into one of these categories, email or phone me what those needs are. Some folks simply want a guide to check in with as needed in the course of a day, week or month, and to do so long term rather than book coaching sessions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
To be guided into a large basket of skill-sets and effective techniques matched to your specific needs and goals to create the positive outcomes and inner confident and strength and clear direction you desire.
To learn from my extensive practical life experience and knowledge base and feel related to and helped with the reality of your life.
To feel it is easy and safe to talk openly and even share your vulnerabilities. Clients often tell me they feel like I am their best friend/ally as well as best guide.
To not waste time in making progress so you don’t end up spending tons of money for a long-term process.
To feel reborn into a level of awareness, optimism, satisfaction and presence you have not known before, or left behind.
To get to understand the human dynamic at a profound level in a way that will change your outlook on life and others for the better.
To find me to be deeply caring, unusually insightful, wise and highly intelligent. Or so my clients tell me.
To receive new information and concepts that will help you in a way you can hear and understand.
To enjoy the process, often to your own surprise.
Contact me for a free consultation: email@example.com / In person/Skype or Zoom/ Phone. Or call me at 310-628-7761.
Based on my combined coaching, business and media background, I have worked successfully with more than 30 CEOs as an executive coach, individually and in groups. (Click to find out more and read testimonials.)
I have also helped elevate several businesses as a consultant. One area of specialty is helping to turn around or grow media companies whose content has meaningful social value. (Read more.)
Contact me for a free consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Tools for You
“Jay Levin is an utterly original and gifted coach and teacher with deep presence, wisdom and heart. He has created unique trainings and a personalized coaching method that offer true life elevation. With both ferocity and deep tenderness, he’ll guide you to expand into greater levels of maturity and wisdom, and help you find your way to an even more purposeful and thriving life and career, as well as offer you the skills and tools you’ll need to manifest meaningful and loving relationships. I recommend his work highly.”
Katherine Woodward Thomas
- “I cannot recommend Jay Levin’s coaching highly enough. He is, without a doubt, the single most valuable ally I have on the path of self-inquiry and inner excavation, specifically when it comes to unearthing deeply rooted shadows, limiting beliefs, negative behavior patterns, etc. He is a mentor, a teacher, a model and a guide. I count Jay’s seemingly infinite arsenal of tools and techniques, combined with his unparalleled patience, his kindness, compassion and generosity of spirit, attention, energy and time, and overall gentle, loving, supportive nature as a great, bright blessing in my life.”
“Jay is fantastic! I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a breakthrough in their own life. I learned tons of valuable information from Jay and received tools and insights I previously did not have. Jay’s down to earth technique, humor and charm made this coaching and training something I looked forward to!”