Dear Potential Client:
Coaching is basically the ability to guide you to genuine and profound elevation in your life, career, relationship – and for some, this includes in your spiritual growth. I love coaching because I’ve been able to facilitate happy outcomes in these categories for clients consistently and in an original way, as the reviews here attest.
I draw on years of relevant experience in the realities of the world and in business, on my 19 years working directly and successfully with a remarkably diverse range of clients, and on my ability to help you understand the human psyche – yours and others. Also on extensive training in effective coaching methods amplified by several processes I have innovated. I am also psychic, and apply that as clients request.
Many clients have told me about false starts with therapists or with other coaches. I concluded that the best way for someone to get to know me and how we will work together – is to experience me directly in a no-charge consultation or even full session. The vast majority of people who start with me in this way stay the course for happy outcomes.
THE REASONS MOST PEOPLE COME TO ME FOR COACHING
* You are in crisis emotionally, dealing with trauma, or are stressed out.
* Your relationship is troubled or overwhelming you in some way.
* You are seeking direction in your life or career.
* You have issues with family, friends or people at your job that are playing havoc with your life.
* You are successful…and want to reach an even greater level of mastery and are seeking new dimensions in your life.
* You are among those who see your life and challenges in both practical and spiritual terms, as a gradual awakening, and want coaching in that context (many people don’t so we stay within their personal growth context).
* You are a business exec who wants to grow your company or non-profit and your own leadership game.
If your coaching needs don’t fit into one of these categories, email or phone me what those needs are. Some folks simply want a guide to check in with as needed in the course of a day, week or month, and to do so long term rather than book coaching sessions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
To be guided into a large basket of skill-sets and effective techniques matched to your specific needs and goals to create the positive outcomes and inner confident and strength and clear direction you desire.
To learn from my extensive practical life experience and knowledge base and feel related to and helped with the reality of your life.
To feel it is easy and safe to talk openly and even share your vulnerabilities. Clients often tell me they feel like I am their best friend/ally as well as best guide.
To not waste time in making progress so you don’t end up spending tons of money for a long-term process.
To feel reborn into a level of awareness, optimism, satisfaction and presence you have not known before, or left behind.
To get to understand the human dynamic at a profound level in a way that will change your outlook on life and others for the better.
To find me to be deeply caring, unusually insightful, wise and highly intelligent. Or so my clients tell me.
To receive new information and concepts that will help you in a way you can hear and understand.
To enjoy the process, often to your own surprise.
Contact me for a free consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org / In person/Skype or Zoom/ Phone. Or call me at 310-628-7761.
Based on my combined coaching, business and media background, I have worked successfully with more than 30 CEOs as an executive coach, individually and in groups. (Click to find out more and read testimonials.)
I have also helped elevate several businesses as a consultant. One area of specialty is helping to turn around or grow media companies whose content has meaningful social value. (Read more.)
Contact me for a free consultation: email@example.com
New Tools for You
“Jay Levin is an utterly original and gifted coach and teacher with deep presence, wisdom and heart. He has created unique trainings and a personalized coaching method that offer true life elevation. With both ferocity and deep tenderness, he’ll guide you to expand into greater levels of maturity and wisdom, and help you find your way to an even more purposeful and thriving life and career, as well as offer you the skills and tools you’ll need to manifest meaningful and loving relationships. I recommend his work highly.”
Katherine Woodward Thomas
- “I cannot recommend Jay Levin’s coaching highly enough. He is, without a doubt, the single most valuable ally I have on the path of self-inquiry and inner excavation, specifically when it comes to unearthing deeply rooted shadows, limiting beliefs, negative behavior patterns, etc. He is a mentor, a teacher, a model and a guide. I count Jay’s seemingly infinite arsenal of tools and techniques, combined with his unparalleled patience, his kindness, compassion and generosity of spirit, attention, energy and time, and overall gentle, loving, supportive nature as a great, bright blessing in my life.”
“Jay is fantastic! I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a breakthrough in their own life. I learned tons of valuable information from Jay and received tools and insights I previously did not have. Jay’s down to earth technique, humor and charm made this coaching and training something I looked forward to!”