Elevate Your Business or Organization
Businesses seek me out as either as a consultant or temporary C-Suite operational officer, or sometimes as a board member.
They do so because I bring to bear a wealth of experience, a multitude of creative solutions, people skills, a large talent network, and just plain savvy wedded to an ability to see the bigger picture, the opportunities available, and the means to achieve them.
A closer look:
- My media skill-sets include both innovative and traditional revenue generation, exemplary and exciting content development as a visionary editor, and full turnarounds or growth for media enterprises. I can be C-Suite operational officer and/or visionary editor; or consultant/strategist and occasional board member for web and print media companies. First-rate people-oriented manager and talent recruiter with website, print and TV successes, including consultant to and board member of publications and multimedia companies.
- As a consultant to any kind of business I bring significant operational knowledge of business, Internet, marketing and organizational practices. Highly creative problem solver and teacher of problem-solving and decision making methods. Skilled at inducing innovative states of mind in others. Wide intellectual range. Highly knowledgeable about the interface of business with media, culture, religion, psychology, human development, and with political and social issues.
- My executive coaching skills and elevation methods can overlap with organizational consulting. If you are already a decision maker or if you have operational authority in some division, it’s highly beneficial for you to optimize your strategic thinking capacities and your relational and leadership skills, so that you are performing at peak and not reacting emotionally or creating dramas and missed opportunities.
- Another key success element is: what are the unmet needs and unfilled training opportunities of your staff that are blocking cohesive and productive performance? Needed might be a structure that supports innovation and which arms staff with the means of optimizing performance individually and collectively. such that current needs are met and the uncertainties of the future are engaged. More details.
To discuss by phone or Skype, email Private@jaylevin.com or call 310-628-7761
- Basic Private Coaching Rate: $150 per hour
- Discounted Rate: Sliding scale within your budget and as my schedule permits
- Prepaid Leadership Discount Coaching Package: 10 hours a month for two months – $2,490 (you save $510) Click here to view
Clicking the Buy Now button will take you to PayPal where you can fill in the amount you are paying and then choose to pay via credit or debit card or via PayPal transfer. To pay by credit or debit card, simply scroll down and click on the credit/debit card button.